Led and financially supported by the County, the Prosperity Network is comprised of regional economic development practitioners. Prosperity Network is open to all economic development practitioners across both the public and private sectors – County wide, including all county jurisdictions and municipalities. The purpose of the network is to Foster community and economic development to improve quality of life for Humboldt County, its residents and its communities. The network acts as a venue for collaboration between economic development practitioners across jurisdictional boundaries and designed to create networking and education opportunities.
Get Involved - Join the Network!
The Prosperity Network meets monthly for special presentations and networking on the third Thursday of each month. Anyone is welcome to attend. If you would like to be added to the Prosperity Network email distribution list. Email email@example.com and let us know that you'd like to participate in the Prosperity Network!
- Who is the Prosperity Network CEDS Committee (PNCC)?
- Why has the County sponsored the creation of the Prosperity Network CEDS Committee (PNCC)
- How does the Prosperity Network CEDS Committee (PNCC) support the Prosperity Network?
- How does the Prosperity Network CEDS Committee (PNCC) Supports the CEDS process?
- Why even do a CEDS?
- Why engage with community stakeholders?
- Why did the County chose the Prosperity Network for stakeholder engagement?
- Why be a stakeholder and participate in the Prosperity Network CEDS engagement process?