- Community economic development events;
- Projects furthering the County Economic Development strategy; and
- Local representation at regional, national or state events important to economic development strategy implementation, early project development, or regional economic and community development planning.
If you are interested in applying for a HWF Mini-Grant, please email a project proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Community Investment Fund (CIF) provides loans and grants for large infrastructure projects that will result in permanent and tangible economic benefits to the community. There is approximately $2 million in the fund.
The primary funding focus of the Community Investment Fund is to support projects benefiting industry clusters. These are industries or businesses that have been identified as having the potential to grow and create jobs. The eight existing industry clusters we are focusing on are:
- Building and Construction
- Diversified Healthcare
- Investment Support Services
- Lumber and Wood Products
- Management Innovation Services
- Niche Manufacturing
- Specialty Agriculture and Horticulture